Customer Relationship Management (CRM) manages customer interactions and data throughout the customer lifecycle between the customer and the company across different channels where a sales team can use to track customers through the entire sales cycle.
The Custom CRM has the following essential components:
- Leads: initial contacts
- Accounts: Information about the companies you do business with
- Contact: Information about the people you know and work with. Usually, one account has many contacts
- Opportunities: Qualified
- Activities: Tasks, meetings, phone calls, emails and any other activities that allow you to interact with customers
- Sales: Your sales team
- Dashboard: CRM dashboards are much more than just eye candy. They should deliver key information at a glance and provide links to drill down for more details.
- Login: Salespeople and managers have different roles in the system. Managers have access to reports and sales pipeline information.
Who uses the Employee Timesheet Template?
- Access their tasks
- View their leads
- Create new tasks for each lead
- Create new opportunity
- Lose a sale
- Manage all customers
- Manage sales team
- View current sales activities